The combination of home and outpatient teeth whitening provides a high-quality combined whitening that results in a brilliant white smile, regardless of the original colour of the teeth – with a long-lasting effect. In its price class, it is one of the safest methods of teeth whitening.
Gel with the lowest concentration of hydrogen peroxide on the market (6% approved by EU legislation), stored at 10 C, without preservatives, stabilizers or glycerol. (It is these substances that increase tooth sensitivity, which can cause discomfort when eating or drinking. So far, no cases of tooth damage have been reported.
How does the whitening process work?
- The duration of the whole process is between 14 and 20 days
- A month before the whitening, it is recommended that you use toothpastes designed for sensitive teeth (Sensodyne RAPID, Pronamel).
- At your first appointment, impressions of your teeth will be taken and we will make tight, clear retainers – you will use these to apply the whitening gel to your teeth. This retainer will remain with you after the whitening treatment ( with the attending dentist) and can be reused if you wish.
- The patient then receives a special activated gel along with the retainers, which they apply to the retainers over a 14-night period at home.
- A tip-sized amount should be applied to each tooth
- (The gel carrier should be worn for several hours a day, optimally 1.5 to two hours before or even during sleep. The best time to whiten is just before bedtime, when the possibility of staining is at a minimum. This will give the teeth sufficient time to remineralise and rehydrate
- On the agreed date – THEN on the 15th day, after the home applications have been completed, it is essential to undergo the FINAL AMBULATORY WHITENING
Our online products
Order our products online and get a discount
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE AT HOME
In the case of home whitening, the instructions for use must be followed, otherwise there is a risk of tooth sensitivity or soft tissue damage. The home whitening period lasts for 15 days. On the last day it is necessary to undergo FINAL AMBULANT WHITENING
- The gel carrier must be fitted tightly
- Any residual gel must be wiped off with water and a brush/pocket
- The gel must not be swallowed
- No drinking, eating or smoking is allowed during whitening (or immediately before and after)
- Always rinse and brush the mouth thoroughly after application
- The carrier should be cleaned in the same way and placed in a container of water or in a box
- During the entire whitening period, i.e. the entire 15 days, it is necessary to brush your teeth even after dark foods or drinks (coffee, red wine, etc.) – BUT IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO FOLLOW A WHITE DIET OR TO STOP DRINKING COFFEE OR COLOURED DRINKS AS WITH AMBULANT OR OTHER TYPES OF WHITENING.
- However, as with other whitening treatments, smoking can affect the length of the whitening process, so the time to achieve a glowing result could be prolonged
IMPORTANT INFO: PROSTHETIC WORK (I.E. IMPLANTS, CROWNS, VENEERS, ETC.) CANNOT BE WHITENED WITH THIS METHOD!
For maximum whitening effect, we recommend a dental hygiene before the first whitening
Contraindications: pregnancy, breastfeeding, poor oral hygiene, a large number of fillings on the front teeth or a large number of dead teeth
In elderly patients, whitening may take longer, precisely because of the thicker layer of secondary dentin and stronger staining
we will contact you