- Fill out the online contact form below.
- We will call you.
- Together we will plan the date of your initial examination.
- On the first visit you will fill in the registration form.
- Your journey to a beautiful and healthy smile can begin.
1. Does City Dental Clinic currently accept new patients?
Yes, at the moment we are still open to take on new patients. Any patient who needs a high-quality and professional dental treatment or just a preventive examination is welcome to register with us.
2. How can I book an appointment?
Before visiting our clinic, you will need to book an appointment in advance. Appointments can be requested on our website by filling in the contact form or via phone by giving our front-office staff a call during business hours.
3. When should I arrive at City Dental Clinic on the day of my appointment?
Patients are asked to come to their appointment always 10 minutes before the agreed time. This will ensure that all the necessary administrative formalities are taken care off on-time to maximize the time with your dentist time and minimize delays or long waiting times for other patients.
4. What can I expect from my first visit?
During your first visit you will undergo an initial checkup (20-30 min) where the dentist will thoroughly check your teeth. If you already have an X-ray that is not older than 6 months, please bring it for your first appointment. Otherwise, we will prepare a new one to accurately determine your health. The dentist will consult you with any findings and problems concerning your oral cavity. This will inform you of possible solutions to these problems. If your current dental condition requires multiple dentist appointments, you can request our staff to prepare a detailed plan to know how many appointments will be needed to solve the problem and what the estimated cost of the proposed treatment would amount to.
5. Do I need to bring any medical documentation if I am still registered with a different dentist?
Since we are a strictly private clinic, we do not require you to transfer your medical documentation from your former dentist to us. Upon your arrival we will register you and create a new patient file for you. If you already have a treatment plan, an established diagnosis, or a recently prepared dental X-ray, you can bring it with you so that our dentist can comment on it and provide you with a second opinion.
6. What payment options are available?
At City Dental Clinic patients can pay by cash, credit or debit card. Of course, every single payment method is supported by proof of payment.
7. Does City Dental Clinic offer any financing options?
We offer our patients the possibility of spreading the price of the treatment plan into individual payments for each appointment separately. This is not a classic financing option, where you will be able to divide your treatment cost onto a period of 6,12 or 24 months. Rather, we offer a pay-as-you-go plan, in which our patients can always pay for the services that they have received on a given appointment.